BOTH MY NEW BOOKS ARE UP AND RUNNING ON AMAZON! WAHOO!
(Do I sound excited?)
My life is being taken over by marketing (What? Did you say there’s a Jewish holiday coming? More than one? You mean I have to cook, too? ARGH!). Also, I’m working on no budget here, but at least people can actually buy both Mazal’s Luck Runs Out and Sliding Doors and other stories online now.
With no further ado…
10 SIGNS YOU MIGHT WANT TO BUY ONE OF MY NEW BOOKS:
- Your children are obsessed with reading Binah Bunch, Binyan, Mishpacha Junior, or Aim!.
- You have been caught reading their copies of Binah Bunch, Binyan, Mishpacha Junior, or Aim!.
- (Possibly more than once.)
- Your kids cried when Glixman in a Fix wrapped up. (Maybe you did, too.)
- You’ve noticed that Rebecca Klempner is not writing for kid mags anymore and you need a fix.
- Your mom/spouse/kid/house cleaning professional accidentally threw out all your back copies of Binyan containing stories about Chaim Mendel. (They were trying to be helpful. Forgive them. It’s almost Yom Kippur.)
- You want to know who Chaim Mendel is. (What, you don’t know already!?!)
- You like fantasy and sci-fi and you don’t believe someone can write Jewish fantasy or sci-fi. It’s just not possible.
- You like stories where kids and teens have real problems and solve them, maybe with a little help from adults. Or magic hourglasses.
- You think Rebecca Klempner is a little crazy, but you like her style.
I don’t think you’ll hear from me for the next couple weeks, so have a healthy and meaningful fast, if you celebrate Yom Kippur, and enjoy the Sukkos holiday that follows on its heels.
Got another reason to buy one of my new books? Leave it in a comment on this post!